Monday, August 8, 2011

A useful library trip

On our trip to the library today, we learned something that would definitely come in handy on our papers for this workshop and later on the long run of our college journey. We were able to experience how to look for sources and database on our research topic. I learned how to use the New York Public Library website, which lead to my understanding of how to use EBSCO Host. This is a resource tool that allows me to search articles and database based on any topic of my choice.

Today I was able to have some knowledge on how I am could research evidence and supporting details to include in my assignment. I found an article on cyber bully that consists of surveys to prove some points on statics. One also cool thing that I was able to do today was to subscribe to a New York Public Library card. Now, I not only have one library card, but two cards

No comments:

Post a Comment