Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Final research topic: Cyberbully

After watching the movie Cyberbully on ABC Family, I thought to myself, this would be a great movie to write my final project assignment on. The reason for this being was, because of the epidemic going on between web users. Cyberbullying is an act and felony that happens frequently worldwide. Awareness wasn’t brought up until recently. I also encounter an article on a magazine I subscribe talking about cyberbully and the results on the victims. It is a serious thing, considering that we spend half of our time on the internet. This topic involves social life, cultural and political significance.  

1 comment:

  1. Great topic, and, yes, very timely. You're right about the social, cultural, and political significance too: see the recent news stories about cyberbullying. There may not be too many good reviews on your topic (since it looks like a made-for-TV movie), though I did see the ones you posted. Here I think most of your resources will probably be ones that discuss the significance of the trend and your part will be to talk about how well the film does (or doesn't) comment on it.

    Prof. W.

    ReplyDelete